The immune system is the defense system of our body against diseases and infections. It includes several biological structures and processes that work together to protect our body from diseases. Health is an essential concern nowadays. Today our surrounding environment is not pure and more prone to pollution day by day, which is severely hampering our health. Thus all these environmental and nutritional concerns greatly affect the immune system of our body, and we are more likely to become sick.
Health is the most crucial concern nowadays. Today our surrounding environment is not pure and more prone to pollution day by day, which is severely hampering our health. Thus all these environmental and nutritional concerns greatly affect the immune system of our body, and we are more likely to become sick.
Dried fruits are loaded with fibers and large amounts of antioxidants, especially polyphenols. These antioxidants provide certain health benefits like improved blood circulation, digestive health, and reduce the risk of many chronic diseases. It has been studied that the intake of one serving of dry fruit fulfills the daily requirement of many vitamins, fibers, and minerals in our body.
Dry fruits to consume daily for the best health
Dry fruits can be considered as the best source of snacks to fill the meal gaps. As they are nutritious and also provide energy so you can easily satisfy the hunger. Here are some most beneficial dry fruits for your munching bites:
The most common and highly consumed dry fruit are Almonds. Almonds possess major health benefits for people of all age groups. Everyone should consume almonds every day for good health and benefits.
Almonds are rich in a large number of healthy fibers, monounsaturated fats, Vitamin E, and beneficial minerals like Phosphorus, Magnesium and calcium and Phytonutrients. Thus, it is beneficial to consume nutrient-rich almonds daily for overall healthy growth.
Almonds provide certain health benefits due to high in essential nutrients. Major benefits are:
- Promote healthy heart
- Helps in maintaining cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Helps in weight management
- Also beneficial for hair, skin and tooth care
- Important tip: It is best to consume soaked almonds in the morning daily for the best results.
2. Cashew Nuts
Cashews are packed with certain health benefits and are a rich source of Vitamin E and B6 and minerals, especially magnesium and zinc. That is the reason; it is beneficial for weight loss as magnesium helps to regulate the fat and carbohydrate metabolism in the body efficiently.
The consumption of cashews is quite beneficial for the overall health: Some benefits are:
- Being loaded with different dietary fibers, vitamins, and health-promoting phytochemicals necessary to protect the body against diseases.
- Loaded with monounsaturated fats necessary for good heart health.
- Can be beneficial for perfect weight management and reduces the risk of weight gain.
- Major source of copper, magnesium and other minerals which are important for promoting bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
- Cashews are widely used to provide a rich and delicious flavor to the dishes and vegetable gravies. They are also used for garnishing food dishes and many other purposes.
Pistachio nuts are very tasty, crunchy, and also super healthy. They are a rich source of different healthy nutrients, proteins, Vitamin B6, fibers, and antioxidants essential to maintaining the overall health of the body. According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, Pistachios are also found a rich source of multiple minerals like phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and sodium.
- Pistachio provides a major number of health benefits due to the rich in several beneficial nutrients and health promoters.
- Rich source of antioxidants that play a vital role in reducing the risk of cancer and other diseases in the body.
- Low-calorie nuts and provide the best health benefits staying within the calorie limits, thus maintaining weight.
- Research suggests that eating pistachio is helpful in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Helps in maintaining cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels in control.
- Eating pistachios regularly is good for health. But it should be consumed in unsalted form and in limited quantity.
- Pistachios are easily available in local stores and online grocery stores.
Raisins are a good source of energy and rich in fibers, vitamins, and essential minerals necessary for the body. It is a very good alternative for unhealthy snacks and helps in weight management. Raisins are dried versions of grapes that are sweet and are energy-dense.
Raisins are a good source of energy and provide the best health benefits:
- It is the best and simple medium to keep our digestive system functioning properly. Due to the presence of soluble fibers, it helps in improving digestion.
- Raisins are a good source of iron, copper, and vitamins, which are necessary to grow red blood cells in the body and preventing Anaemia.
- Being rich in magnesium and potassium and other minerals, Raisins are helpful in balancing acidity levels in the stomach and eliminating toxins from the system.
- Good for eyes, mouth, and dental care.
- Helps in keeping our body away from infections and bacteria due to having phenolic antioxidants. Thus, Raisins are the best source of a healthy snack that must be consumed by people of all ages.
Dates are the best source of healthy and nutritious snack for sweet lovers. Dates are incredibly nutrient-rich with very good taste. It is a rich source of vitamins, protein, minerals, and natural sugar, which provides beneficial effects on our health.
Dates provide certain health benefits:
Dates are very beneficial to treat constipation and stimulating gastrointestinal transitions properly.
These are a good source of antioxidants, which is helpful for improving heart health.
- Dates are helpful in controlling cholesterol levels and are a rich source of iron, which is good for improving red blood cell counts in the body.
- Dates have some properties which are helpful for promoting brain health.
- Also beneficial for hair growth and skin.
- Thus, Dates are considered a good source of nutrients and minerals, which is essential for promoting overall health.
It is essential to include nuts and dry fruits in your daily diet for the best health growth and keeping away from diseases. Dry fruits are easily available at all stores and also online grocery stores. Indo-Asian is an online grocery store that offers a wide variety of dry fruits and nuts all over Australia with the best quality and attractive rates.