Treat your body as a central system where your brain instructs all parts of your body properly and ensures that the body functions properly. Without the brain, the body cannot last long, and similarly, ERP (enterprise resource planning) plays an important role in any organization.
ERP is a business management software, which allows any company on the mark to leverage integrated applications to create a smooth, streamlined, and automated process and enable operations. It provides all-inclusive visibility into core business operations and optimizes systems through enhanced resource tracking & reporting, database management & data sharing, and overall improved information systems. In addition, it allows your business to expand without the additional expansion of IT or staffing costs leading to significant business development.
Number 1 Cloud-Based ERP Software in the world.
Today NetSuite is the number one and most deployed cloud-based ERP solution in the world. More than 20,000 companies across 100 plus countries are using NetSuite.
NetSuite ERP delivers a proven, complete financial management capability to improve your business performance. NetSuite ERP makes you able to take your business beyond the traditional way of using accounting software. It helps you to streamline your operation across your entire company/organization and provides you real-time visibility of your data, which you need to make better and faster decisions.
Advantages of using NetSuite ERP:
NetSuite accelerates the order-to-cash process by 50%+ in your company.
You can close your finances much faster. It slashes financial close by over 50%.
NetSuite makes you able to drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards.
Using NetSuite in your company can help you improve workforce productivity at any time, anywhere access.
More important is that it’s having a lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures and delivering automatic product upgrades.
Here’s how an ERP system works to make any company make better decisions.
- Efficiency – An ERP system removes repetitive processes, and significantly lowers the necessity of manual information processing. The system will also streamline business operations and will make data collection easier and more efficient for companies.
- Integrated information – Instead of distributed data in many different databases, all information is now stored in one place. Data is also kept stable and up-to-date.
- Reporting – ERP software helps to make reporting easier and more customizable. With improved reporting capabilities, your company can more easily respond to complex data requests. Users can also run their reports without relying on the help of IT.
- Customer service – It is easy to provide high-quality customer service using an ERP system. Sales and customer service people can better interact with customers and improve relationships with them, allowing customers to have more accurate access to information and history.
- Security – A new system will improve the accuracy, stability, and security of data. Restrictions on data can also be increased.
Since ERP situates at the core of any business, choosing the right one can be a challenging task considering multiple options in today’s marketplace. Furthermore, selecting the right one for the company can be one of the most crucial decisions.
We need to measure below key points before making the right decision:
- Company goal & objective
- Functional requirements
- Future scalability of the system
- Migration from the current system
- Cost of ownership and the return of the investment