How do you get the best out of your photos?
I guess By using a photo editing app, of course!
As phones are getting very smart technologies by the day and there is better AI to click better photos, for now, they can never match up to photo editing apps.
In this entire list, I have summed up some of the best photo editing apps that will really help you layer your awesome memories.
These apps will help you to change the size, adjust brightness, beautify, sharpen, apply awesome filters, make a collage, remove objects, remove backgrounds, and even shoot time lapses too.
So without further delay, let’s take a look at the best photo editing apps:
Pixlr is a complete photo editing app that gives you different options to edit your photos. A lot of users rely on it for quick fixes of their photos, adding texts and applying different filters. Recently, Autodesk acquired it, which validates more fame.
- User Friendly design and functionality which are extremely simple and logically listed.
- Simplified editing tools like to crop, adjust and auto fix and many more
- Advanced tools like Splash, which makes the image black and white and helps you add colors by choice to selected areas.
- Variety of preset filter options.
- Add text feature on photos.
- Collage making option.
- Available for iOS | Android | Web
Facetune is photoshop for dummies. It helps you to modify your photos, especially your face, and make The picture-perfect for you. It whitens your teeth, removes blemishes and pimples, does away with wrinkles, and even reshapes so that you can have those perfect cuts.
- Basic features like crop, adjust aspect ratio, rotate, and flip the photo.
- Advanced features like to whiten, smooth, red-eye reductions, tones, and details.
- There is Option to see before edits and after edits.
- Preset filters (limited options though)
- Frames to lighten up your images.
3. VSCO Cam
VSCO Cam is one of the best editing app for people who are serious about their photos. People in the professional circuit seem to like it a lot.
Its filters make the photos look better, but also still help it keep real.
Another standout offering that makes it one of the best photo editing app is that it has an amazing social platform where you can make your own photo journals and share it worldwide.
If you are obsessed with your pixels being perfect and would like to experiment with a new photo-sharing platform, this is a highly recommended app.
- All the basic functions like crop, edit, adjust, and resize.
- Advanced photoshop features like washed-out tones, saturated colors, high contrasts, and many more.
- Social platform GRID for your photos to get discovered.
- Amazing set of films like preset filters to automatically make your photo look great.
- Integrated camera.
- Available for iOS | Android
4. Touch Retouch
The Guardian says that there is no simpler method to expel undesirable articles from your photographs. This is unequivocally what this virtuoso photograph altering application does. It expels an undesirable substance from your photos.
On the off chance that you are continually photograph shelled or the edge has a ton of unsettling influence, you can evacuate them all utilizing Touch-Retouch. The best part? It isn’t hard in any way.
- Supplant undesirable articles in the image.
- Remove photobombers by utilizing a tether.
- Make representations increasingly lovely by evacuating imperfections and wrinkles.
- The application replaces determinations consequently (utilizing close by pixels)
- Clone instruments can be utilized to handily copy objects.
- Accessible for iOS | Android
Moldiv is a very friendly photo-editor app with all the high standard photo-editing functions but with more than 550+ stickers in it and a plethora of college options.
If you like to liven up pictures using stickers and collages, then this is the perfect app for you.
- 320+ fonts
- 150+ filters
- Beautify selfies – face slimming, enlarge eyes, smoothen skin, and whiten teeth.
- Collage – Ability to artistically combine 10+ photos in one frame.
- Ability to crop, straighten, rotate, adjust colors in a picture.
- Available for iOS | Android