- "Reputation | Reputation Company | Online Reputation Management "
This material stands apart from everything else I’ve read on the subject.The treatment will benefit anyone trying understand the topic even they r new to it.
Added on May 8, 2012 |
1275 Views |
- 100+ finance topics serve as a consultation
Complimentary 100+ finance topics
Added on Aug 9, 2010 |
2117 Views |
- About Small Cap Stocks
About Small Cap Stocks - Sorting and Sifting Trends, Companies & Stocks
Added on Apr 2, 2014 |
1382 Views |
- Adventinve Marketing Blog
We like to talk business. Your business. Your goals and objectives. Your products, technologies, markets and channel strategies. With years of B2B marketing experience, we bring a lot to the conversation. Weâre strong on strategy, deep in ability, creative in our approach and intent on achieving maximum and measurable results.
Added on Jan 5, 2010 |
1007 Views |
- Ask Mrs HR
discussions on relevant & timely Human Resources topics. Offers Human Resources advice and comments. Human Resources help for small businesses
Added on Jun 11, 2007 |
973 Views |
- Atlantic Review
Reading Recommendations across the political spectrum on transatlantic relations, edited by three German Fulbright alumni
Added on Aug 15, 2005 |
1089 Views |
- Bill Blett Marketing Communications Blog
Marketing Management and Consulting
Added on Feb 20, 2010 |
1054 Views |
- BizCoachDeb's Musings
Marketing and Customer Insights for Small Business Owners
Added on Sep 15, 2008 |
969 Views |
- Blog Brandz
Business Blogging Tips: How To Use Blogs To Brand Yourself, Build Your Influence and Sell More Of Your Products and Services Online
Added on May 30, 2005 |
1149 Views |
- Brands and marketing
A Blog on new thoughts of Marketing, Brand building, case studies and communts from a communications professional
Added on Aug 29, 2008 |
1027 Views |
- BurrellesLuce Fresh Ideas
BurrellesLuce staffers whoâve earned their stripes in the fields of PR, marketing, sales, media, and technology share what they learn. Readers are invited to join in and share their Fresh Ideas.
Added on Sep 29, 2009 |
995 Views |
- Captain Comm and his League of Extraordinary Communicators
CaptainComm and His League of Extraordinary Communicators is the official blog for Advantis Communications. Advantis is a lean, award-winning public relations and marketing agency with seasoned experts in each discipline. Please be warned that CaptainComm blog content contains naked PR & Marketing insights that have been stripped of all BS. The focus is on public relations, marketing, media relations, video production, social media and more.
Added on Jun 12, 2012 |
997 Views |
civilsociety and civilsociety as seen by Jon Gresham
Added on Dec 11, 2007 |
971 Views |
- CommuniTech Rocks | Marketing Blog
CommuniTech Rocks is our very own Marketing Blog! CommuniTech is a Pittsburgh-based marketing firm that offers services that range from complete marketing strategy development to full-service implementation.
Added on Sep 1, 2010 |
786 Views |
- Comprehension Blog
Comprehension from the PRSA features up-to-date news, conversations, and perspectives from industry experts about public relations.
Added on Jul 1, 2009 |
857 Views |
- danny BROWN - social media pr
Looking at all social media has to offer, from both a personal and business perspective.
Added on Nov 19, 2008 |
820 Views |
- Dave Harkins Online
Dave Harkins comments on marketing and building customer relationships.
Added on Mar 24, 2005 |
904 Views |
- David Maister's Passion, People and Principles
Best-selling business author, global consultant and former Harvard Business School professor David Maister presents a career-spanning summary of business insights on managing, strategy, client relations and careers in this professional business blog.
Added on Nov 2, 2006 |
793 Views |
- Don't Beat Around the Bush, jump Into It
Crisis. A word most corporations dread. The same word is seen by a chosen few as a miracle of sorts. When the walls start closing in and the drama starts to unfold, those chosen few instead of by-passing the responsibility, dive head on and turn misery into opportunity. That is the key word of innovation. Everything new is a challenge. Fire can protect and destroy, so can wind, water, soil. The elemental difference lies in the utilization. There are rivals in every industry and they are faced with almost the same problems as you are. Whether it be the failure to perform or to meet a deadline, the core concerns relate to a client’s reactions. Instead of shirking responsibility and launching into blame game mode the superiors must take charge lead from the front. These are trademark leadership qualities that pave way for the rest to follow. The following should be kept in mind while engaging in crisis management.
1. It is just another situation. While it’s important to give due credit to everything, it’s harmful to judge something more critically than required. This understanding is achieved through experience. Overanalysing often leads to waste of time and a premature death of a perfectly good solution. See. Understand. Act.
2. Do not assume that things will fix themselves. It requires a conscious effort to get the ball rolling, to keep it on track and even bigger one to put it back on after it veers away. Sometimes PR tactics backfire. Clearly quick fixes to control fallout are the ideal solution. However, this must not be devoid of the knowledge that when the crises blows over, the shortcomings must be analysed to avoid repetition in the future.
3. Hold yourself accountable. A PR person’s job is to connect ends and ensure they flourish. It’s an intricate web of connections that need to be followed up. If anyone of this snaps, it can lead to a domino effect, snapping at some old ties. In such times, silence is your biggest enemy. Always prioritise in reaching out to the old clientele that has stuck with the firm’s services longest. An official statement ensures that the party is still in the game and retains faith of the stakeholders.
4. Regulate the team’s state of mind. Unless there is unity in approach a half-baked solution can adversely affect or even further spoil a strategy.
5. Do not allow for multiple solutions to be executed at the same time. The trick is one step at a time. So ensure that everyone is on the same page, including the official spokesperson of the client so that any rogue comments to do attack one’s own strategy in fly by mode.
6. Lastly, but not the least, undertake a thorough study of the reasons for failure of subsequent success of the PR project.
Crisis can be avoided, sure. But when it cannot, and it sometimes doesn’t, since it’s not an exact science and sociology can only take you so far. In such times, the sustenance depends upon constant evaluation and to inculcate an approach that personal investment is necessary to tackle emergency situations with ease. Pressure building is essential to releasing pressure.
Added on Apr 9, 2015 |
571 Views |
- Dragos Dehelean Public Relations and Online Communication
Blog on Public Relations, social responsibility (CSR), online communication, organising events, research issues and web statistics.
Added on Oct 27, 2006 |
802 Views |